[Harp-L] What are gear options for traveling light to stand-in...?

What are working options for playing into PA? I am looking at the Harp Commander II for jams, stand-in gigs,etc. or when I am traveling light w/o amp. I have a Mesa V-Twin pedal and have heard the Harp Commanders work well for blues/rock harp. Any other gear that will add to harp going through PA that is user-friendly and quick to set-up? Also, any sources for learning the best way to get good sound for harp when mic'ing 5 to 20 watt amps through PA. Some times its easier to compromise with traveling light then carrying  a Bassman to play on a few songs.
 Thanks,
 BB

Yahoo! Shopping