  From: Blake Taylor
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 6:40 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] contemporary masters CDs

  This year, on my christmas list, I'd like to have some of the
  contemporary masters' CDs. I know some of the names (Del Junco, Levy,
  Gruenling, etc.) but I don't know what to choose.  Therefore, I'd love
  some more specific ideas / reviews / suggestions of the living masters.
  Can you even get a Pat Ramsey CD these days through the mail after
  Katrina?

   Assume I have Mr. Ricci (I'm nasty), Musselwhite, and Paul De Lay.
  Also, I have Levy's work with Bela, but no solo. All others are open
  season.

  Thanks in advance!

   - Blake