[Harp-L] contemporary masters CDs

This year, on my christmas list, I'd like to have some of the
contemporary masters' CDs. I know some of the names (Del Junco, Levy,
Gruenling, etc.) but I don't know what to choose.  Therefore, I'd love
some more specific ideas / reviews / suggestions of the living masters.
Can you even get a Pat Ramsey CD these days through the mail after
Katrina?

 Assume I have Mr. Ricci (I'm nasty), Musselwhite, and Paul De Lay.
Also, I have Levy's work with Bela, but no solo. All others are open
season.

Thanks in advance!

 - Blake