[Harp-L] Planet Harmonica minor update

Hi guys

Just a quick note to say that we've updated Planet Harmonica with the
following:
	-some Pat Missin's harp reviews (probably already posted on harp-L)
in "Pat's corner".
	-a review of Winslow's Discrete Comb by Ben Bouman in the "Playing
Chromatically" article.
	-a review of Tony Ramos' customized harps in the "Playing
Chromatically" article.

http://www.planetharmonica.com/contents.htm

Yes I know, that's not that much but I thought it might be of interest.

As usual, don't hesitate to give me feedback.

Oh, and we are looking for translators (from English to French to translate
the current english site).

All the best

   Laurent