[Harp-L] Digitech Vocal 300 or RP300 Guitar Effects Pedal?

I play harmonica and sax. For harp I've been interested in the Digitech RP300 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal. For sax effects I found out about some folks that like the Digitech Vocal 300 Vocal Effects Processor.

  They look pretty similar and have some of the same effects but some are different. Seems like amp modeling vs voice effects may be different enough that you couldn't use one unit for both tasks. On the other hand they both have reverb, etc. (links below)

  Anyone out there able to comment if the Vocal 300 could fill the bill for harp? (I'm checking on the sax list to see if the vice versa is true.)  My gut feel is get the RP300 for the harp and see if I could use it for sax.

  The band I'm in does West Coast style blues, R&B, and some classic rock. Lately we've been working on original stuff that blends those influences at times with more of an alternative rock sound, at times with jazzier lines. So exploring different effects for styles that are harder to categorize is also of interest.

  http://www.digitech.com/products/vocal300.htm
  http://www.digitech.com/products/rp300a.htm

  Bill H
  badhabitblues.com