[Harp-L] Jason Ricci CT. GIG

Blunt said

Greetings - I am putting together a gig for Jason in New London CT some
Saturday this spring.  This could include a harp workshop from 3:30 to 5:30
PM with an opening act/jamming opportunity (Ryan Hartt and the Blue Hearts)
from 7:00 to 9:00 and then Jason Ricci for the rest of the evening.

Hi Blunt, great idea, I would love to be part of this, however it would have to be late spring.
I will be away until April.(Some place much warmer)

Paul (always lurking)

If You Love The Blues
Honk Your Hohner