[Harp-L] butter an' blues

Well all i know is that all those ODBG's would of missed out on a whole lot of money over the years had it not been for Paul and John Mayall .They sent me down a path I am still traveling........
As an aside Mayall's harp playing on the first album(especially) was so goood that i still occasionally listen to it now,what, 40 years later. Every record i have bought of his since then ,the Harp has been, to be kind,underwhelming.Still a lot of good music though..
He never seemed to come close to the tone he got on 'another man done gone' etc
Most of us get better as we age.....don't we?
Rick
in NZ