[Harp-L] (no subject)

Blake writes:  "I thought I was the only other harp-L er with the  17th.
Darn, I'll have to share Butter with Bobbie.  On second thought, she  can have him
all to herself this year....

- Blake

>>>  Michael Easton <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx> 12/07/05 6:19 PM  >>>
You don't have to wait until Christmas. Bobbie has a birthday  coming up
and she shares it with Butterfield.:-)

mike"

....I can't believe this Blake....you too?  Mine is the 17th as  well!  If it
turns out that Bobbie and I share a birthday, it might explain  why we got
along so well at SPAH.  We talked about a lot of things, but not  our dates of
birth.

It was nice finding out that I shared Paul Butterfield's birthday.....I so
rarely ever meet anyone with the same birthday as me.   And now here  are
some...and they're all harmonica players!  What are the odds?
Very cool.

Elizabeth