Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Better to have Loved and Lost...

Steve writes:

" I never played a Renaissance. But I have played in jam sessions where
Bobbi has arrived and brought new life into the gathering . Harp-L and the
harp
community would not be the same without her and without the dynamic she  and
Doug brought to those gatherings.
So, at Christmas, I will raise a  glass, Bobbi. It's not much, but it's
heartfelt.

Still a fool for the  Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb"

......Me too!   I remember being so pleasantly surprised to see  her quietly
joining and fitting in with her friends in the Jam circle at  SPAH, loving
hearing her play and wishing I could be half so good.  I'll  raise a glass too on
Christmas Eve/Christmas Day...those of us celebrating  should coordinate our
times to send our love to Bobbie and Douglas.

Elizabeth