[Harp-L] re: Satan and Adam

Mark quoted Adam Gussow as saying:
"Sterling 'Mr. Satan' Magee and I made our initial comeback gig. ... When Sterling roared the
chorus of 'I Got My Mojo Working,' people were stunned. ... Sterling and I will be playing together several times ... There's also the possibility that a filmmaker who has been working on a documentary about Satan and Adam for the past ten years will show a preview reel, which should be amazing--and will give you plenty of chance to see what Sterling was about in the old days. ... Sterling is on the comeback trail. ... he's still working himself back into shape. ... all his musician friends in town, who were floored by the 'fiery' side that began to come back out."

Jesus, Mark (and Adam): You don't know how happy this post makes me. Thanks a million for making my day. :-)
MN