Re: [Harp-L] Better to have Loved and Lost...

I thought I was the only other harp-L er with the 17th. Darn, I'll have to share Butter with Bobbie.  On second thought, she can have him all to herself this year....

 - Blake

>>> Michael Easton <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx> 12/07/05 6:19 PM >>>
You don't have to wait until Christmas. Bobbie has a birthday coming up
and she shares it with Butterfield.:-)

mike