Re: [Harp-L] Blues Junior/Italian Jensen?

In a message dated 12/7/05 4:58:08 PM, gkester@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Dear List,

I'm thinking of getting a Fender Blues Junior and am wondering if the
difference between the standard issue Blues Junior and the lacquered tweed
version (with the 12" Italian Jensen speaker) is worth paying for. Does the
upgraded speaker make a significant difference? Has anyone done a
comparison?

Thanks,
Grant Kester >>

Grant,
I own both versions, and I will say the NOS tweed version is a great amp, i
use it on a bunch of gigs, but on more for accoustic/electric guitar and less
for harp. My black junior also sounds great for harp if you set the tones
correctly.
HB