[Harp-L] Audix Fireball Comments

Hello list!

  I'm back after a few years absence ... great to be here again!  I've been playing for many years and am curious about the Audix Fireball ... How do y'all like it?  Is it worth the $200.00 asking price?  Does it work with the aforementioned in-line, low-impedance volume-controls?  How does it sound with a high-impedance adapter for a 1/4 inch jack into a tube amp?  Thanks in advance and happy harping!

                               - Dr. Dragonfly

 Yahoo! Personals