[Harp-L] Garry Hodgson

I just thought I'd take a moment to thank and congratulate Garry Hodgson on some REAL FINE recording work.

Since people can't possibly make some of these shows in the NY-NJ area, it's nice to know that someone that knows what he's doing is taking the time to document GREAT performances!!!! thanx Garry

BTW....Garry recorded one of my shows last October (when he was just getting used to his NEW gear and did a SUPERB job............so if he shows up at your GIG, by him a beer & burger....I owe him a few myself,-))

Sorry I missed Jason's recent burnin' shows in my area...

Thanx,
Rob Paparozzi