[Harp-L] Blues Jr. Upgrades and modifications

> Stefan asked:

Does anybody know this Upgrade Kit for the Fender "Blues Junior"? Does
it work? And can You build this tubes in other AMps with the same
effect?

Regards

Stefan

 Reposting:

Hi Stefan,
My Fender Blues Jr. (green board) was modded by Bill Machrone:

http://home.comcast.net/~machrone/bluesjunior.htm

I initially installed a Weber VST speaker per Ted Weber's
recommendation ; a Weber VST 12F150-O-50 with "H" dust cap. The H dust
cap he said would cut some of the highs that amplified harps produce.
Then I sent the chassis to Bill Machrone and it was modded with
excellent results. Bill is a great guy and very interested in working
to please.
Thanc(K)s,
BB

 Yahoo! Personals