[Harp-L] Harp sharing

Hi everyone,
I invited a friend to a jam about 6 weeks ago.He showed up with 2 or so harps.I know he doesn't have much money as he has had some tough times.So feeling for him and wanting to see him have a good time, I let him use a few harps.As the band called out the tunes I gave him the correct harps.Well no good deed goes unpunished as the saying goes.He blew out everyone he played.3 to be exact.The 10 hole blow on a fresh Jimmy Gordon G.(that was just plain stupidity),a 1 hole draw on my A Bushman Delta Frost, and my 4 draw on my D Delta Frost.Tell me he wasn't excited.I cringed after I gave him the JG G. I said to play it lightly.He had now clue It was a customized harp.The worst part of it all is I had a Herring 123 G in the kit,not realizing it soon enough.It all happened rather quickly just having fun.We all had fun but I paid the price.I let him know about it but we just let it go at that.He is a good friend and if the situation was reversed he would have done the same. Kevin Keith