[Harp-L] Harps and the Moustache

At 10:05 AM 11/26/2005, Captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:
My solution is to put a tiny  dab of silicone seal in the
offending corner areas.  Once it  hardens, the covers
never again catch my moustache.

Similar to Ron's suggestion, a quick, thin bead of hot glue can cover lots of bases, including air-tightness along the coverplate edge at the mouth area. Trim when cooled with a blade, if necessary, and easily removed and replaced as needed. However, let me say...

Now, really... what are you guys all complaining so much about???

http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/

You think any of these guys dare to play harmonica? Yikes!

No bearded ladies in the finals, I see.
Oh, well, always next year...

Bobbie