Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] dylan electric @ Newport '65

"The audience could have been booing because it was only a 15 minute set, too"

nah, the footage i've seen showed people holding their hands over their ears and upset the whole 15 minutes. they were obviously displeased from the get-go. maybe it was "bad" music to them (most likely scenario), or secondary theories could still be that it was too loud or distorted to enjoy.

Bill