To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:14 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Final report- Ramsey Fundraising tape - Jason RicciBlowoff / Spah Jam

Taa ta da taaaa . . . . . well we did it ! My
fund-raising goal for Pat Ramsey was $1000.00 and
thanks to the generosity of many of us here we hit
$1105.00 from twenty seven (27) contributors for an
average of almost $41.00 each. Just wonderful. I wish
I could play for you all the phone message Pat left me
so you could hear the sincerity, emotion and caring in
his voice. You may not have heard back from him but
believe me, he really is overcome by the way we have
reached out and helped him.
I think I've sent out to those that helped but if
I've missed anyone please let me know. Also, if there
is anyone else that would like to help Pat and get the
two tape VHS set as a thank you please let me know.
This will be the end of the Fundraiser.
A heartfelt thank you to all those that helped, I'm
proud to be part of this community. May the bird of
paradise of a wonderful holiday fly up your nose and
make a nest there.

Reach