[Harp-L] PB(thanks to Michael Easton)

Hi all
I saw som mail about PB.
One of those retained my attention: It' s about influences and i think Michael Easton is absolutly right:
When you hold someone in a high esteem, you should take care of what and who leads him(or her) in such a level of playin'. Influences are a great part of that. I looked for PB' s influences as he's my favorite harp player i think. And even if if was not amaized by Junior Parker's playin( one of PB's influence ) when i listened to him at the first time, i'm still tryin' to understand what were the elements Paul got from him.I will find...

Gorky