[Harp-L] prtoblems with 2 draw 1 draw

My friends who are practicing harmonica are having problems with
1 draw and 2 draw on diatonic harmonica, key of C.
I was looking in archive for the clues, but didn't found any.
I tried to suggest them several things to try to do as they are trying to
play
the correct pitch (normal, not bended ) 1 and 2 draw, and they managed to
sustain correct pich for like one out of 10th try, but they still can't do
it as they would like to.
I would ask you to post anykind of suggestion to change the problem of
lowered and kind a bended 1 and 2 draw into clear sounding 1 and 2 draw.
Thank you very much.
Robert IvaCiC BLUEHARP
some new samples of my cooperation with other musicians ( tony lee king ) on
www.tonyleeking.com