Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Jam Mic Sharing?

Andy writes:
"I'm sure all would agree that sharing harps is a no-no for hygiene  reasons.

I'm looking for some thoughts from the list concerning harp  *mic* sharing. "

....Andy, I don't yet own a mic but got a neat tip from a fellow teach-in
attendee at Buckeye re how to keep my harps sanitized.  I buy a box of
drugstore Alcohol Wipes (120 for Two bucks).  As clean as I keep my  harmonicas,
people occasionally will want to play one for purposes of  determining why a reed
isn't working or to otherwise test one out.  For  both of our sakes, I'm very
comfortable having these little individually  sealed wipes available in my harp
case (and pocketbook) at all times....and I  rarely if ever get colds.  I
haven't made a dent in the first box  I bought and use the wipes just as a matter
of course after playing  for a while.

Elizabeth