[Harp-L] Re: PB/ elvin bishop "drunk again"

my band opened for an elvin bishop show a couple months ago....i told him backstage how much i enjoyed "drunk again" on the paul butterfield "in my own dream" album...love that album , love that song, highly entertaining..cool how the guitar comes singing on that fabulous single repeated note.

harp content: also told elvin bishop how PB was one of the reasons i got interested in blues harmonica about 30 years ago, he said he hears that from a lot of guys , i was pretty thrilled just to be able to talk to elvin !

cletus