RE: [Harp-L] RE : Cream Reunion - Jack Bruce

I don't know if any of you old timers remember the rumors about Ginger Baker
in the 60's.  The rumor around 1968 or so was that he was suffering from a
terminal illness related around his alleged speed use.  He's still alive and
kicking so I guess that rumor was wrong.  But, hey, he looked like a cadaver
in those days.

Jack Bruce ruled on the harp!

Robert G.