RE: [Harp-L] Lester Butler / Red Devils

There are bootleg copies of the recordings he did with Mick Jaggger for one of Jagger's solo albums. It includes their versions of  several Little Walter songs. Mick didn't release any of the stuff on his album, and I won't admit to owning any of it, but it is out there....somewhere ;-)

-------------- Original message from "Donnie MorTone" <harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------