[Harp-L] Re: Harp- LXB-40 set up

The reason the 10 hole is so difficult is because the volume of the hole is too big a resonating chamber. I wonder if a small piece of blu tack inside the hole would help. It could be placed at the back to keep out of the air stream. Be sure to draw very gently! If it worked you could make it permanent by gluing. I can't try this myself because I sold my xb40 C on ebay because the top two holes were so difficult. My other xb40s low D, F, G and A have been used a lot and I'm very pleased except I've had to re-stick three valves (so far) that ended up in my mouth while playing.
Lurcherjohn

Message: 9 Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 05:04:52 -0800 (PST) From: Zombor Kovacs <zrkovacs@xxxxxxxxx>
> So any hints on how to set up hole nr 10 blow is most
appreciated.

thanks
Zombor