-----Original Message-----
From: fjm <mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

There are problems with Work Song as done by Butterfield, specifically that glaringly wrong note at the end of the intro. That and intonation, there are intonation issues with a lot of the songs on East West. Sure it's great stuff and I like it for what it is but it's not a fully realised artistic concept in that there are technical issues that needed to be resolved.