Re: Re: [Harp-L] Jason's 12/1 show is huge

"Jonathan Metts" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you don't want to wait for the Archive to fix it, and you have a fast
> enough connection to get the FLACs, they are quite simple to convert to MP3
> format.  I usually get FLACs from the Archive and Bit Torrent and then
> convert them to MP3s for long-term storage on my PC.  The converter software
> I use is called dBPowerAMP and can be found online for free and legal use.
> It lets you convert just about any audio format into any other, just by
> right-clicking on the file or folder.

this is good information for a number of the other shows, and other
bands' shows, as well.  in this case, the derivative files are now done.
though someone pointed out to me that the PDF label is corrupted.
i'll fix that tonight once i get home.  yeesh.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

do for others
with no desire of return
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under