[Harp-L] Re: Jason R at LMA

Garry Hodgon said:
"the show is now up on the LMA at:
http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=31439

the terra show from the next night will be up shortly."

Garry, thanks so much for taping and uploading these shows!  I'm going to
see Jason in two weeks in Birmingham, and now you've made me even more
excited about that show.

Folks, you're really missing out if you've never been to the Live Music
Archive.  You can download any song(s) you want, or get the whole show all
at once.  If your computer or your connection is slow, try the VBR MP3
format for very good sound quality at reasonable file sizes, and it will
play in Winamp, your iPod, or whatever with no extra software.

Jonathan Metts