[Harp-L] Educator I sales at SPAH '05

Hi there,
  I still have a customer who is interested in PURCHASING Hohner "Educator
I" harmonicas for a reasonable price, and he's interested in aquiring a
good number of them - the more the better.
  Apparently at SPAH 2005 someone was SELLING these at one of the SPAH
Kiosks.  I am having trouble finding out who this was, and how to get in
touch with them - if you know who this is and how to get in touch with them
I'd like to hear from you
  email address harmonicas AT paradise DOT net DOT nz

  Also if you are wanting to SELL one or more Educator I harmonicas, or
know of someone willing to part with theirs, please contact me offlist
email address harmonicas AT paradise DOT net DOT nz

Thank you,
-- G.