[Harp-L] Chromatic tuners and harp tuning

Since we're on the topic of chromatic tuners and harp tuning .... today I checked a few of my SP20's and Hering Vintage 1923's against my Korg chromatic tuner. The tuner reads cents and I wanted to see how close the harps were to the factory tunings. I was using tuning charts provided to me by someone on Harp-L (my apologies for forgetting who sent it to me). None of the harps were close to the numbers on my tuning chart. Is this because the harps have been played a while and have gotten out of tune? Or is it because the Korg tuner is that inaccurate? Or are my charts wrong? I'm hoping that those of you with harp tuning experience can help.

  Thanks,
  Jim McBride

 Yahoo! Personals