Re: [Harp-L] A new Chromatic Harmonica Concerto..

===================== ORIGINAL MESSAGE =====================
From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:41:40 EST
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] A new Chromatic Harmonica Concerto..

Hi List,
Simon Proctor, the well known English "serious music" or "classical" composer is to write a harmonica concerto for me to play.... This is a great honour for me, as Simon Proctor is an up and coming and world renowned composer for music to be played by symphony orchestra.

WooHOOOO!!!! John, that is FANTASTIC!!! Big Congratulations!! It will be recorded, right?

I just wish Douglas Tate, my mentor, was around to hear about it!
All the best
John Walden
London
England

Don't worry, hon... he will be! In the best seat in the house!! :)

PS It shall be performed using an ILUS "Renaissance" chromatic harmonica.

Was there ever any doubt? Work hard and "play your harmonica well!" :)))

[I haven't forgotten I own you a long letter, BTW. A bit busy sorting thru a real mess of things these days, but will get to it soon, promise!]

So Proud of Ya!!!
Bobbie