[Harp-L] Cream Reunion - Jack Bruce

Did you all see the Cream reunion on PBS last night?  Wow!  Eric Clapton has played that much
guitar in 35 years!   He was drenched in sweat before the show was half over.   What a great show!

Jack Bruce played harp on Rollin & Tumblin.  I've heard him play much better, but its amazing how
in just a simple 7 note riff he could put so much of himself.   Even if he hadn't sung a word and
I was blindfolded I would have recognized him from his rhythm and tone.  Jack Bruce!

And Ginger reciting "Pressed Rat and Warthog" while he played those polyrhythms!  I never thought
such a thing in this lifetime.

CREAM l;ves!