[Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci recording

Garry,

I ain't no teckie but I think you did a great job, the recording quality (playing off my laptop confuser with small but good extension spkrs) seems as good as from Jason's CD played on the same equip. I guess I gotta buy Jason's other CD's now, put 'em alongside the other greats.

Of course , taste is taste, and I think Jason has about a million of 'em. So if you don't like his x then he'll play some y, and then w, etc., so you gotta dig him at one point or another. I wouldn't try to emulate his speedy stuff - partially because I can't! - but he's one musical dude. And any crossroads deals notwithstanding, that boy's got soul!

Thanks Garry, good work and great attitude. And thanks Jason!