[Harp-L] harp modification dvds

im goin crazy tweakin out my harps at home.
it looks like CSI mississippi in my apartment.
i understand that it's an art form,, but not everyone can
drop 70 to 100 bones for each custom harp.
i took and excellent lesson on it from jason ricci last april,,
but if someone showed you how to take apart a transmission properly
i think you might need a guidebook when you got to the garage.
i obviously want to keep the harp as playable as possible while setting
up for overblows as i become more and more adept at the technique.
i am about to order Rupert's cd-rom,, as i do not have a vhs player
but would much prefer a dvd.
..is that the best one out there for what i am looking for???

eric in miami