[Harp-L] Harp Jam

 Calling All Harp Players in Long Beach area and South Orange County, It would be nice to see some new or old faces at the Waters Restaurant harp jam this Sunday from 4-8pm.  in Irvine, CA. just off the 405 freeway and Jefferey Ave.  on Barranca.  Very supportive attitude because we understand and remember that we all had to learn at one time*** and we continue to learn no matter how good we are (boy, that's an overstatement)LOL. Mark Wilson was inspired enough to start a new jam at a very cool restuarant built over a lake.  Please come on down and enjoy this great jam setting with lake water surrounding the restaurant. There's plenty of hot harp amps and mics supplied, so just bring your harps and have some fun. steve

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com