[Harp-L] Digital/Electronic Chromatic Tuner - what should I buy?

Hi people,
I want to get an Electric Chromatic tuner for tuning my harmonicas.
What are the pros and cons of Digital/Electronic Chromatic tuners you
have used [any particular name brands].

Must it be a Chromatic one?

What if the chromatic tuner is for a violin or a guitar [or other
instrument], would it tune harmonicas too?

Is there an actual tuner specifically for harmonica?

Does the price range [$30 compared to $99+] determine quality or would
a cheaper one do just as good a job?

What else should I look out for when selecting a Chromatic Electronic tuner?

Thanks for your time.
Nate