[Harp-L] 280/64 Chromonica C

Hello people, I'm watching an auction for a 280/64 Chromonica C. It
looks in good condition but then the seller has reported this:

"We think there is one hole that when you blow out without the end bit
pushed in it doesn't make a noise unless you blow really hard. BUT it
works OK when sucking in and when the end bit is pushed in.. Does that
make any sense???"

I am waiting for seller to inform which hole she's referring to.

My questions: Could this be a simple case of a sticky reed? Or, to you
more accomplished chrom techs, does it sound familiar, or sound like a
more serve problem? I don't mind having to clean it but to do work on
it, well, thats like asking me, as a carpenter, to build you a Harley
Davidson.

I'd appreciate any advice.