Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Question for Michael from Seydel

Michael (from Seydel) writes:

"We are up to produce Douglas Tates 'Renaissance' which is a challenge,  that
will keep us busy for the next months, just in retooling (So, please  don't
ask for delivery times and prices at the moment).
We take that very  very serious.

Yours
Michael from Seydel."

......excuse me, Michael, but I (and most other Harp-L members here)  know
that the Renaissance was a dream and collaborative effort between  Douglas Tate
and Bobbie Giordano (of this list), and under the present  circumstances it
seems especially uncomfortable for us to hear you omit her  name from any
mention here of the Renaissance.  As well,  in  my very humble opinion, I can't
imagine why her stunningly beautiful  instrument I saw and heard being played by
Michael Pelosky at SPAH 2005 would  require any retooling whatsoever.  Wouldn't
that then change it so it no  longer WAS the Renaissance?  Pardon my naivete,
but why would Seydel  want or need to change it?

Elizabeth