[Harp-L] Subject: Very unusual hard-shell Lee Oskar harp case on EBay..

For you Lee Oskar fans out there -- I saw this on eBay and thought you  might
be interested. Seems it's an extremely unusual harp case (holding
20)...acquired by the owner who played with a band..but claims that though he is
listing it as "used" it has actually never been physically used.  Be  warned..it's
in Britain and the response to an inquiry into the shipping  costs to Ohio was
over $50.  Too rich for my blood(although the Seller  seems willing to work
with a Buyer to figure out alternatives).  Good  luck!  Elizabeth

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7369855331#description_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7369855331#description)