To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 8:17 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Clint Hoover's "Dream of the Serpent Dog"

I know some on the list [Richard, Chris] have mentioned him lately, and richard Hunter has always been an advocate of his playing, but I just want to say that I've been listening a lot to Clint Hoover's CD "Dream of the Serpent Dog" recently, and it is just a beautiful piece of work...great playing, fine music. What a great player!
WVa Bob