[Harp-L] Bobbie Giordano, co-designer of the Renaissance

Michael Timler writes:

>We are up to produce Douglas Tates 'Renaissance'

I think you mean Douglas Tate and Bobbie Giordano's Renaissance.

This instrument was a joint creation of both people. I know - I was
there. I saw the brainstorm begin at the Buckeye Festival in 1996; I
saw the early drawings, and I played some of the earliest prototypes.

The is no such thing as "Douglas Tate's Renaissance". It's like saying
that a person had a father but no mother.

Winslow

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com