[Harp-L] Meteor amplifiers price increase

Hello all. As of January 1st 06 I'll be putting a price increase into effect. I hate to do it but due to the rise in parts
costs I have no choice and I'll be absorbing more increases in the begining of 2006. This is my first increase in
over 2 years and I've been putting it off as long as possible. The profit margin in custom tube amps is pretty thin
as it is and with the increases I've absorbed over the past couple years I'm almost paying to sell each amp. My
goal is to keep the cash in the players pocket as I myself am a player and I understand the economics of the
music business. So as of the first of next year the Meteor will jump up to $1850. The current price is $1550 and that
will stand until New Years day.

Thanks,
Scott