[Harp-L] Re: Clint Hoover's "Dream of the Serpent Dog"

WVa Bob said:
I know some on the list [Richard, Chris] have mentioned him lately, and
richard Hunter has always been an advocate of his playing, but I just
want to say that I've been listening a lot to Clint Hoover's CD "Dream
of the Serpent Dog" recently, and it is just a beautiful piece of
work...great playing, fine music. What a great player!

All true.  I'll go farther than Bob: "Dream of the Serpent Dog" is one
of the all-time top 5 jazz harmonica records by anybody's standards, and
everyone reading this who has the slightest interest in jazz harmonica
should own a copy.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com