RE: [Harp-L] What do you do when you practice

From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Get a copy of Mark Levine's Jazz Theory book.  He's a got a great
section on how to practice.  I've gotten away from this book in the
past few years but thanks to George Brooks it's at the top of my
practice routine again.

Great suggestion Chris! The Sher books are all incredible. Here is a new one that I found for those of us that come to Jazz via the Blues. (hey why is it just Jazz and not "The Jazz"?)

http://www.shermusic.com/bluesscales1.htm

Michael Peloquin http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg http://www.harpsax.com