Re: [Harp-L] What do you do when you practice

On Dec 2, 2005, at 12:02 PM, Mark Wilson wrote:

Looking for some new ideas to fire up my practice sessions. Anyone out there following a routine that's helping with mindless improvisation?

Thanks
Mark

P.S
I already own a copy of Effortless Mastery

Yeah, take tunes written in a major and play them in a minor. Or, play Irish tunes with a bossa or beguine beat. (Rosey O'Grady, 4 Leaf Clover. etc.)

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by EWOL using Declude Virus]