[Harp-L] Jason Ricci !

Hey I caught
Jason Ricci At Mexicali blues.
this is my second time seeing  him There.
I know Jason has had many great reviews and  at the risk of reapeating myself and others
This Kid IS AWESOME! His display of mastery of this instrument is a sight to see and if your a harmonica player who hasn't yet seen him Your missing out on one of the greatest harmonica players you'll ever see in your lifetime. Jason If your reading this Keep Rockin Success will find you! and thanks for signing the cd
come back to jersey again soon!

Chuck Bravo

come see my web site at :
http://www.myspace.com/njbluesharp