[Harp-L] Original review for Hohner XB-40 Extreme Bender

I found this review different from the average, what an imagination: -

Reviewed by: Blind Lemon Jaffa Cake. (England)
This is a fine harp, great to play. You must buy one they are really
great. But what an unfortunate name. Here in England, a 'Bender' is
slang for a homosexual. So to call it an 'extreme bender' is pretty
damn funny. I guess if you're gay, this is the perfect harp. Buy one
anyway. I wonder if you start out straight, then after playing this
fine harp, you end up wearing pink and calling yourself mandy?
-- hetro blues harp player
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HH1101.html?mv_pc=AFL3322