Re: [Harp-L] $10 for a Chromatic?..now ebay harps

Bill can provide nice Lucite combs. He made one for me a few years back.

Most chrome techs should be able to provide replacement wood combs for cracked ones if you need those.
I stock combs for 260s, 270s, wood 280s, Chrometta's and have a few for Deluxe 1 and 2 as well as slide harps combs.
Also Educator 1 combs and coverplates.

I offer customers the option of fixing the crack or replacing the comb. If it's used I generally recommend replacing the combs along
with the windsavers.

mike