[Harp-L] RE: Nicolas Moreau

Bobbie,

  I've been trying to get you on the phone since more than a week. The following number (850 383 6212) does not seem to work. Is there any number I can reach you at??

  Kindest regards,

  Nicolas

Bobbie Giordano <bogio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
  Nico, you've got me worried now, too. The last time I saw anything from
him to Harp-L was September 8th. Have you been trying his email?

lasso Nick

Be in touch with us if you hear anything, please? I'm very fond of him and
hope he turns up soon!!

BOTH of you be safe... I'm pretty fond of you, TOO!!!
Stay well out there!

Hugs!
Bobbie

BTW... I found the photos!!! :) Email them soon.

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!

Harmonicas